Tadaaaa! Here comes another year of Christmas celebration with my dearest bitches. I've been celebrate Chrismas with them in the past 3 years.
And what? Tracy Harn had made a reservation at Mont Kiara-Publika, a restaurant name called PLOY. I damn like the atmosphere at night, where the lights are on. The restaurant design really stand out in the night with their sparkling pillow !
PLOY
Lot 28-29, Level UG, Block C4,
Publika Shopping Gallery,
No.1, Jalan Dutamas 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603 6201 9899
Website: ploywithyourfood.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/Ploywithyourfood
![]() |
Nonetheless, it was a memorable and delightful dining ecperience. Not only their food was exquisitely detelectable, their service was exceptional.
"We work our entire lives building friendships. From preschool, where we all learn that "it takes a friend to make a friend," through adulthood.
Whether we have a small group of close friends or a expanded group of personalities, each of our friendships brings something new to our lives, inspiring us to see the world a totally different way, giving us a new shoulder to lean on, and a new cheerleader to root us on."
♥ I LOVE YOU BITCHES ♥






